The 16th Annual National Behavioral Health Information Management Conference and Exposition is scheduled for April 27-28, 2016, at the Hyatt Regency Orange County in Garden Grove.
The opening keynote speaker is Dr. Dennis Morrison, who will describe how new methods of care delivery and support are bursting on the scene and how we need to anticipate and understand these innovations. Dr. Dennis Morrison has a long history of working with quality outcomes in behavioral health. He was CEO of the Center for Behavioral Health in Bloomington, Ind., when CBH was the first behavioral health company to ever win the JCAHO Codman Award for excellence in the use of outcomes measurement to achieve health care quality improvement; the second to win the HIMSS Nicholas E. Davies Award for Excellence in the implementation of Electronic Health Records (EHR); and is still the only organization in the world to have won both awards. In 2007, CBH was awarded the Negley Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Risk Management.
Other presentations include:
· Implementing health information technology to address the opportunities and challenges of health care reform.
· Expanding electronic health information exchange to support care coordination across physical and behavioral health care.
· How to manage the ongoing implementation and improvement of your organization’s EHR.
· Innovative mobile apps and other technologies to enhance client recovery and wellness.
· Innovative uses of information technologies for decision support and more effective quality management.
· Updates on national policy developments guiding health information exchange and data privacy and security.
For details and to register, go to http://cibhs.networkofcare4elearning.org/EventDetail.aspx?pId=437&OrgId=223.
If you have any questions, contact CIBHS Conference Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916/ 379-5317